.


27 mars 2015

NEW ___________ pink stairs




Lägg till bildtext




Sometime design just happens!
This photo was taken a cold winter day during a casual walk in Stockholm and I just stumbled upon this staircase. I fell completely in love with its simplistic lines and the pale color.

The photograph is printed now with the highest Dmax (gamut) on a carefully selected paper made of 100% cotton, to get the precise smooth surface and colors I was looking for.
Each architectural print is now signed and available in the shop as a limited edition, hope you'll like it as much as I do! To the shop here annaleena.se



6 kommentarer:

  1. WOAH i love this. I love when tiny moments become beautiful things. Nice work!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I was really looking forward to this, but the price is way out of my budget.

    SvaraRadera
  3. genius! and I'll just admit it took me some time to figure out the photos :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely. Can I ask where in Stockholm, I think I need to take a walk by this place.
    Lena

    SvaraRadera